CCI standard primers are a tried-and-true performer that provide dependable performance for home reloaders.
CCI Large Pistol Primers are less difficult to seat than older-style primers, and they feed more easily in today’s progressive and automatic loading equipment.
These non-mercuric primers generate a clean burn that leaves primer pockets cleaner, allowing for improved accuracy and more shots between cleanings.
For rifles that deliver off-center hits, the higher sensitivity design creates a larger “sweet spot”. CCI 300 Large Pistol Primers are subjected to ongoing testing and improvement.
Therefore, CCI primers today are more sensitive, easier to seat, and more suitable with both progressive and automatic loading equipment than they were in previous generations.
They make use of contemporary non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixtures in order to achieve the cleanest possible burn.
Boxes of 1000 or 5000 pieces are available.
- Improvements in sensitivity result in more positive firing in all firearms.
- Contains no corrosives or mercury, and it burns thoroughly, allowing for higher accuracy and more rounds between cleanings.
- It is less difficult to seat than older-style primers.
- Feeding in progressive and automatic loading equipment should be smooth.
- Design that has been tested on a continuous basis.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||12|